Welcome to Narmada Tent City 2021
Tourism is the main focus for the Gujarat government and developments are planned accordingly to make the comfortable yet attractive place for the tourists. So, when the doors opened for the Sardar Sarovar Dam, hundreds of people started flocking to the site, and that’s the reason the government decided to build the tent city for the accommodation of the people. The Narmada Tent City Kevadiya is the fastest way to provide the tourist infrastructure at the site. The tent city will be the mother of all hubs and is all set to inaugurated on October 31, 2018. This will be located just beside the Statue of Unity providing the magnificent view. Apart from the comfortable stay, the hub will offer adventure activities, water sports, and ecotourism.
How To Reach
Narmada Tent City
Vadodara is the nearest city to reach Statue of Unity, at a distance of 95km. The cultural city of Gujarat is well-connected with all major cities of India with Road, Rail and Air connectivity.
Distance by Road from Statue of Unity
- Vadodara to Statue of Unity: 95km (2 Hour 30 Minute)
- Ahmedabad to Statue of Unity: 200km (4 Hour)
- Surat to Statue of Unity: 154km (3 Hour 30 Minute)
- Rajpipla Palace to Statue of Unity: 28km (48 Minute)
- Zarwani Dam or Eco Camp Site to Statue of Unity: 18km (40 Minute)
- Surpaneshwar Temple to Statue of Unity: 8km (16 Minute)