Vadodara to Statue of Unity
- Distance, Travel Options, Cost & More
The distance between Baroda and Kevadiya is 90 km, and Kevadiya to Statue of Unity is 15 km. You can reach there by Bus or Taxi. The nearest bus station is Kevadiya. And Taxi from Baroda to Statue of Unity will be 105 km.
- Local Transport from Vadodara to Kevadiya in taxi would cost you around 3000/- INR.
The statue represents more than just a colossal structure facing the dam on the Narmada river. The representation of the Statue directly correlates with the meaning and value of unity. And while it is one of the best expressions of the designers with its modern construal, it also showcases the essence of the statue to visitors.
THE WORLD'S TALLEST STATUE
- Statue of Unity reaches up to the sky with 182 m
- Viewing Gallery at 153 m, at the chest level, to accommodate up to 200 visitors at one go
- Two heavy-load, glass elevators offering a stunning, panoramic view on the ride up
- A Memorial Garden at the base of the Statue
- Exhibition Centre showcasing Sardar Patel’s life
- Museum & Audio Visual Gallery depicting the life and times of Sardar Patel
- Sound and Light Shown the Unification of India
- Research Centre dedicated to subjects like Good Governance and Agricultural Development
- Restaurants and Recreational Spots
- Valley of Flowers
- Statue of Unity Tent City from Ahmedabad
THE WORLD'S SECOND LARGEST DAM
- Sardar Sarovar Dam, located on the Narmada River in Gujarat, is the world’s second largest dam in terms of size and volume
- It has the largest water carrying capacity of 40,000 cusecs
- Rising to a height of 138 meters, the Dam has the longest canal network in the world
- Hydroelectricity generation capacity of 1450 mega watts
- Key attraction for tourists and engineers for its marvellous viewpoints and engineering technology.
Statue of Unity Tour Package From Vadodara
- Jungle Safari
- Statue of unity Entry
- Audio – Video Gallery
- Statue of Unity Exhibition Hall
- Statue of Unity Wall
- Valley of Flower
- Sardar Sarovar Dam View Point 1& 3
- Laser Show
- Vadodara to Vadodara
|Adult||Rs. 2500/- (Adult) Per Person|
|Children||Rs. 2200/- (Child) Per Person (3-15 year)|
|Adult||Rs. 3500/- (Adult) Per Person|
|Children||Rs. 3300/- (Child) Per Person (3-15 year)|
|6:30 AM||Reporting at Your Place|
|10:00-12:30 PM||Jungle Safari|
|01:00-04:30 PM||Statue of Unity, Museum & Audio Video Gallery|
|04:45-5:15 PM||Sardar Sarovar Dam View Point 3|
|5:30-6:30 PM||Valley of Flower & Sardar Sarovar Dam View Point 1|
|7:00-7:30 PM||Free Time|
|7:30-8:00 PM||Laser Show|
- A/C Vehicle Transportation
- Entry Ticket
FAQs of Statue of Unity from Vadodara
Statue of Unity from Vadodara
The distance between Baroda and Kevadiya is 90 kilometres, and the distance between Kevadiya and the Statue of Unity is 15 kilometres. You can take a bus or a taxi there. Kevadiya is the nearest bus station. And the taxi ride from Baroda to the Statue of Unity will be 105 kilometres.
Best time to visit: The Statue of Unity is best visited during the cooler months of October to February, though the site is open all year. From Tuesday to Sunday, the Statue of Unity is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. If you are planning to visit Statue of Unity Book Your SOU Tickets Here
A basic entry ticket to the Statue of Unity costs 120 for adults and 60 for children. It grants access to the Valley of Flowers, the memorial, the museum, and the audio visual gallery, the Statue of Unity, and the Sardar Sarovar Dam.
You can take a train from Vadodra to Statue of Unity via Veraval, Vadodara Jn, and Kevadiya in around 13h 8m.
Vadodara railway station is the nearest rail head to the Sardar Patel statue.
There are eight trains. PM Narendra Modi launched several Indian Railways projects in Gujarat, including the launch of eight trains connecting Gujarat’s Kevadiya to Varanasi, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, and Pratapnagar.