THE WORLD'S TALLEST STATUE
- Statue of Unity reaches up to the sky with 182 m
- Viewing Gallery at 153 m, at the chest level, to accommodate up to 200 visitors at one go
- Two heavy-load, glass elevators offering a stunning, panoramic view on the ride up
- A Memorial Garden at the base of the Statue
- Exhibition Centre showcasing Sardar Patel’s life
- Museum & Audio Visual Gallery depicting the life and times of Sardar Patel
- Sound and Light Shown the Unification of India
- Research Centre dedicated to subjects like Good Governance and Agricultural Development
- Restaurants and Recreational Spots
- Valley of Flowers
THE WORLD'S SECOND LARGEST DAM
- Sardar Sarovar Dam, located on the Narmada River in Gujarat, is the world’s second largest dam in terms of size and volume
- It has the largest water carrying capacity of 40,000 cusecs
- Rising to a height of 138 meters, the Dam has the longest canal network in the world
- Hydroelectricity generation capacity of 1450 mega watts
- Key attraction for tourists and engineers for its marvellous viewpoints and engineering technology.
Statue of Unity Package
- Entry Ticket
- Valley of Flower
- Museum & Audio-Video Gallery
- Viewing Gallery
- SardarSarovar Dam View Point
- Laser Show
- A/C Transportation
- Tour Manager
- Gandhi Ashram to Gandhi Ashram
|Adult||Rs. 2000/- Per person|
|Children||Rs. 1850/- Per person ( Age 3 To 15 Inclusive)|
|Adult||Rs. 3500/- Per person|
|Children||Rs. 3350/- Per person ( Age 3 To 15 Inclusive)|
|7:30 AM||Reporting at Gandhi Ashram|
|8:00 AM||Departure from Gandhi Ashram|
|10:00 AM||Fresh n up (15mins)|
|12:30 PM||Arrival at Statue of Unity|
|2:00-5:00 PM||Statue of Unity, Viewing Gallery, Museum & Audio Video Gallery|
|5:00-5:45 PM||SardarSarovar Dam View Point|
|6:00-6:45 PM||Valley Of Flowers|
|7:00-7:30 PM||Free Time|
|7:30-8:00 PM||Laser Show|
|12:30 AM||Arrival at Gandhi Ashram|
Explore Statue of Unity
The Statue of Unity is a 182-meter statue of Sardar Patel in the Gujarat state of Kevadiya, Narmada district. It is the tallest statue of the world. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated it on 31st August 2018. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel had done the hard task of uniting 552 princely states of India.
1. Valley of Flower
Valley of Flowers is 17 km long phase that is covered with different native and exotic flowers at the bank of river Narmada. It set up in such a way that it resembles to rainbow on earth. It covers more than 100 variety of flowers like yellow and red Garmado, red Gulmohar, white Champo, red and yellow Galtora, Red Khakhro, Red Pongaro, etc.
2. Museum & Audio-Video Gallery
Among all the prime attractions at the site of the statue of unity, museum and audio-video gallery is one of such. An exhibition hall covered in the area of 4647 sqmt that shows the life of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel’s life, his contribution to India’s freedom movement. In the audio-visual show, you can see the story of the merging of the princely states, the life, and culture of tribal people, and Sardar Sarovar dam.
3. Viewing Gallery
The gallery is located inside the statue at the height of 135 meters. It can host 200 people at a time. The high-speed lift takes visitors to the gallery premises. The lifts can take a maximum of 5000 people per day. The viewing gallery offers a beautiful view of surrounding hills, dam, river, and environment.
4. Sardar Sarovar Dam View Point
From here, you can see the world’s largest concrete gravity dam, which is 163 meters high and 1.2km long from the deepest foundation level. There are 30 radial gates, weighs about 450 tonnes per gate. In 30 radial gates, 23 are spillway gates (60 x 55 ft), and 7 are auxiliary gates (60 x 60 ft).
5. Laser Show
People who visit the Statue of Unity can witness of laser and sound show. It starts at about 7 o’clock. Pyramid Technologies and Christie Crimson work for the laser show project. The show uses the high brightness laser that is first time used in India. It can stand with all kind of weather condition.